|ALL STEEL / CONCORE|
- Posilock design provides self-engagement and positioning on floor panels.
- Self-capturing fastener remains within the panel – will not get lost.
- Steel pedestal head provides optimum strength.
- Pedestal nut provides anti-vibration and locking features.
- Seismic force-resistant pedestals are available that limit or
- eliminate the need for anchors or special bracing.
- Typical floor heights from 6″-24″.
Bolted Stringer System
- Designed for computer rooms, data centers, industrial applications and heavy rolling load areas.
- Panels can be gravity held-in understructure for fast removal and replacement.
- Allows floors heights to be built higher than 24″.
- Stringers provide lateral resistance to heavy rolling loads and seismic loading.
- Seismic force-resistant pedestals are available that limit or eliminate the need for anchors or special bracing.
- Typical floor heights from 12″-36″.
Understructure for Aluminum Panel Systems
|ALL STEEL / CONCORE|
The understructure for the aluminum panel has been designed to
- accommodate a variety of applications and offers two types:
- Aluminum head with steel bases
- Aluminum heads & bases
- The understructure has three basic systems.
- Bolted Stringer System
- Cornerlock System
- Freestanding Stringerless
- Used where nonferrous material is required.
- Designed for seismic environments.
- Base finishes are bare, epoxy powder coat or E-coat.
- Axial load performance of pedestal assembly is a minimum of 8,000 lbs.
- Standard finish floor heights available from 12″ to 60″.
Heavy Duty Stringer System
HEAVY DUTY STRINGER
SNAP TITE / BOLT TITE
- The heavy duty stringer is designed for installations requiring
additional design and rolling loads.
- Panels are gravity-held in understructure for fast removal and
- The galvanized construction reduces the risk of corrosion and
prevents the formation of zinc whiskers.
Snap-Tite & Bolt-Tite Stringer System
- The snap-tite & bolt-tite stringer understructure systems
are used primarliy for gravity held panels within computer
rooms, equipment rooms or laboratory environments.
- These systems allow for quick and easy access to the
- The cornerlock understructure system is used primarily for
office environments with modular carpet tile.