Cleanroom Raised Access Flooring
Tate Floating Floors are the ideal solution for class M1 applications. This cleanroom access floor system consists of complete die cast aluminum components that are typically used in hi-tech environments such as biomedical, microelectronic, pharmaceutical and laboratory facilities.
- Die cast aluminum panels meet class A fire rating
- Contains no ferrous materials to disrupt magnetic fields
- Conductive gasket ensures continuous conductivity
- Excellent rolling load performance
- Light weight for ease of handling
- Choice of panel coatings: Bare, E-coat, Epoxy powder coat, metalic finishes.