These cleanroom access floor systems consist of complete die cast aluminum components that are typically used in hi-tech environments such as biomedical, microelectronic, pharmaceutical and laboratory facilities.
- Die cast aluminum panels meet class A fire rating
- Contains no ferrous materials to disrupt magnetic fields
- Conductive gasket ensures continuous conductivity
- Excellent rolling load performance
- Light weight for ease of handling
- Panels come in solid, grated and perforated styles
- Choice of panel coatings: Bare, E-coat, Epoxy powder coat, metallic finishes, and a wide variety of laminate, vinyl and other sheet goods
- Panels are available in 2000 and 3000 pound load ratings—each panel is diecast, milled and finished under the highest quality standards in the industry
- Pedestals are available in standard heights ranging from 12″ to 48″ finished floor height, and in standard and heavy duty versions. Custom understructure is also available.